Add-on: RECIPIENT ADDRESS PRINTING
Need us to address your envelopes for you? No problem! We will use a font and ink color that matches your card design to make this the finishing touch to your invitations and/or Christmas cards. Please see the guidelines below on how to format and submit your address list. Make sure to select the quantity that corresponds with the number of envelopes you'd like us to address.
Recipient Addressing adds 1-2 business days to the printing timeline.
HOW TO FORMAT YOUR LIST:
- Addresses must be submitted in spreadsheet format (Excel or Numbers), typed out exactly as you would like them printed.
- Please create a different column for each element (name/address/unit #/city/state/zip).
- We suggest spelling out state names instead of using abbreviations.
- Title your Spreadsheet using your Last Name (example: SmithChristmasList)
- Email your list to email@example.com (with your order# in subject line)